Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas is almost here

Christmas is almost upon us. I feel relieved about it, all that needs to be done is Christmas dinner. Got all the gifts wrapped in time, there isn't any quilty items this year. I have gotten a few ideas over the past month reading other blogs that I want to try. What I'm working on is a hand piece Grandmother's flower garden. I still wonder WHY I did this!!! and you need your head checked out lol. I was trying to figure how much time has gone into it. I'm using the plastic hexagon disks. So far to baste fabric onto it, it takes at least one and half minutes, sewing together just on 3 sides it was 10 minutes a piece. I haven't figured the time yet.....(30 flowers done)
So far seems to pass the pet approval with Chester and Yum Yum.

No comments: