Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2nd Day of Christmas

Happy Holidays!
so the big day is over, I took today as vacation day. I have a total of five days off, needed a mini vacation off with the drama of work.

I received an IPad 2 for Christmas, my favorite candies, a calendar, and a hand food slicer and gift card for Coldstone ice cream. there goes the diet, Oh like I was thinking I could lose weight.

I hope to sew a little bit today, I'm so far behind on my block of the month. But at the moment in bed with all the black and white animals. For April, your polo thinks an IPad is cool, he has tried to climb on it and now just on my shoulder watching me type.

1 comment:

April said...

LOL... great.. cause I am probably going to buy an ipad tomorrow at the PX on Camp Arifjan. It is time I do that.
That and I need a boondoggle over to AJ to visit some friends.
Love you!