Seagull Quilts
congratulations on the finish! And the pet pics! I would love to stroke Abigail, I am a sucker for a gray spotted cat!
"We are going to get our rotary cutter, place our ruler on the mat, and line up the black lines with the seams. Then we are going to trim. We turn and line up the points, trim. Then turn and trim again. Soon we have our square."-Jack
Post a Comment
2 comments:
congratulations on the finish! And the pet pics! I would love to stroke Abigail, I am a sucker for a gray spotted cat!
"We are going to get our rotary cutter, place our ruler on the mat, and line up the black lines with the seams. Then we are going to trim. We turn and line up the points, trim. Then turn and trim again. Soon we have our square."
-Jack
Post a Comment