Sunday, August 8, 2010

stashbusting 8-8-10

fabric used is at least 19 years old, kinda tropical colors that Bonnie Hunter spoke of in her blog last week. :-) # 11 #12 Premie quilts 24" x 24" Fabric in this week: 2 yds Fabric in YTD: 31 yds Fabric out YTD: 26.25 yds Fabric out this week: 7 yds Fabric net YTD: 4.75 yds in the red Donated fabric YTD: 134 yds Finished 2 more charity tops, and 2 premie size quilts out of stash.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, look how much fabric you donated!

I like that tropical print. It fits right in with my shifting tastes, but I can understand why you would want to use it up. After a while, I get tired of looking at the old stuff.

Thanks for your concern.

Laurie said...

Lovely to have these charity quilts to give our fabric away too...It's so nice to see the numbers addup.

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, you had a busy sewing week. And some fabric found a new home ( or will soon). Doesn't it feel good? Happy sewing!

April said...

scary that I remember you purchasing the florescent fabrics. It was all the rage back when I was about 10! I don't really remember what you were making for us, but I think you made a pair of shorts for me. Funny you still had it, but not surprised.

LB said...

the tropical print is very nice