Sunday, July 18, 2010

Stashbusting July 18th, 2010

Charity #5
Charity #6
A few more numbers this week...... Fabric in YTD: 29.0 Fabric out YTD: 13.25 Fabric out this week: 4 yds Fabric net YTD: 15.75 yds still in hole Donated fabric YTD: 134 yds I didn't get to sew as much as I wanted to. My days just have been flying by way to fast. Even tried to sew an hour a day, that did not happen either. I did finish 2 more charity tops, that will make 6 this month. Any ideas to make this a short link??? See how every one else is doing at Judy's L @ http://www.patchworktimes.com/2010/07/18/stash-report-july-18-2010/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PatchworkTimes+%28Patchwork+Times+by+Judy+Laquidara%29

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Each week you are getting closer to the zero mark which is great! That alone is an accomplishment in my book.

Vicki H. said...

Wow you are really getting so much done, 6 charity tops in a month?!? Great job you are going to make that goal.