Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stash report 6-27-10

Pineapple quilt waiting for borders. From Bonnie Hunter's site. http://quiltville.com/pineappleblossom.shtml
Tested for comfort by Polo
So another boring count for numbers, but I have about 3 tops waiting for borders. I'll have some stashbusting soon. I've been working on Thimbleberries block of the month also! All caught up, even have the triangles almost done, need 220, I have 180 done.
I received my EQ7 for my birthday this week. I can't wait to play with it, but NO new ideas, until 3 quilts are finished.
So see what everyone else is doing at Judy's at http://www.patchworktimes.com/

3 comments:

Vivian said...

I really like the way the white in this quilt makes it pop. Very pretty indeed.

Lori said...

once you get borders done, that's will be a big bust. I was just thinking--didn't you post a picture of Polo after a haircut??

Amy said...

LOVELY Pineapple Blossoms! I have one underway as a WIP (leader-ender) too!

So, it sounds like you're a "border-loving-quilter" too ;0) **giggle** There is a bunch of us that have a few issues with the annoyance borders can be (sometimes!)