Sunday, September 27, 2009

My MESSY Stash

Judy L. at http://www.patchworktimes.com/2009/09/26/show-you-stash/ dared us to show our stash. Good thing she didn't ask us to jump off a bridge, I'm really embarrassed to show it, but I'll own up to the mess..... Fabric room side 1
Fabric Room side 2
Sewing room - notice helper on chair?
Sewing room side 2 Dining room losing space Shelves to go into Fabric room, those are some UFO's already taking space.
I had hope to work 1 hour a day sorting, ha ha that's not happening.

7 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

So glad you posted your stash .. I thought mine was messy! Funny how seeing someone else's puts ours into perspective. I don't have as much fabric as Judy to use up either!

Unknown said...

Nice metal shelves, what do you plan on relocating in the fabric room to fill them with?

StitchinByTheLake said...

Uh oh girl - you need some help. :) Wish I lived close - I love organizing! blessings, marlene

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Wow, a fabric room AND a sewing room. I'll bet there's some great hidden treasures in there!

Unknown said...

Love your helper!....Now this is my kinda stash...I have tubs and those same metal shelves with wheels...I tried the 1 hour a day thing to get organized too and it didn't work for me either...I don't blog and can't show my stash...but its bigger and messier than yours, and well its in my living room because I don't have a basement or sewing room...don't ask where we eat...

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I love your sewing room and you have the start of a great organized space. Work at small portions of time and don't get overwhelmed with the task at hand. Reward yourself with some quilting time.

Erin said...

wow! you have some *fabric*! and some *stuff!* i'm completely envious. :)