I can't wait to visit the coast soon, love how these birds fly over the waves. I know they are a pain to the fisherman, but I still like them. Maybe I'll have a "Maine Seagull" picture one day, Hint, hint, April.
So day 5 with the 2 dogs, they seemed to adjusted very well. Yum Yum is still teaching her who is boss, ha ha.
Looking at Molly's eye, it looks bad in the picture, that's just the shaved lid. When her eye is open, she is blind in it, it looks funky, blueish and no lens over the eye, yuck. She is a very smart girl, she can jump over a baby gate, she knows what out is, walks great with a harness and leash, working on the sit command.
The wind is blowing like crazy, I hope my roof doesn't blow off, the rain is blowing sideways too. Now the sun is tring to peek out of the clouds.
Trying to have a quite day, little hand sewing, listening to Spaceballs Movie, than a quick fluff over with the house cleaning. Hmmmmm maybe open the windows and let the wind take care of it.
3 comments:
hint as in you want me to take a picture of our seagulls? or that you want to come visit and take one yourself?
:) hope it is that you want to come visit.
I would love to visit Maine, I'll have to be happy with a pictue of a seagull. and a lobsta from Maine and you.
okay.. one of three complete.
see my blog for the picture of the lobsta.. :)
Post a Comment