Seagull Quilts
WOW!! what an icicle.... We are getting snow right now, but expect rain later...which will turn everything to a block of ice again. I love you and will talk to you later!
I didn't realize we lived so close together! The exception being: I live on the east side, with the wind.My 'buddy' lives in Aloha and works in Hillsboro. He is not crazy about the snow on your side of town either! We are completely melted out now.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
WOW!! what an icicle....
We are getting snow right now, but expect rain later...which will turn everything to a block of ice again. I love you and will talk to you later!
I didn't realize we lived so close together! The exception being: I live on the east side, with the wind.
My 'buddy' lives in Aloha and works in Hillsboro. He is not crazy about the snow on your side of town either! We are completely melted out now.
Post a Comment