Thursday, November 20, 2008
Well today was shot day
So today at 6:40 am sitting at the doctors waiting to get my steroid shot. Needless to say, I'm stressed out of my mind, still have the stress headache. Well at 6:50 AM I'm rolled to the operating room, OK more fear (an operating room for a shot?) OK got off track. The nurse and x-ray ladies help me over to the "table" takes a xray picture, Doc comes in (oh by the way, his name is Dr. Ruff)tells me again what he'll do. The pressure was OK as the needle went in, it was an interesting procedure. The xray way really cool , seeing the dye and were it goes in the disc. My leg felt like a wimpy noodle, needed help walking around 6 hours, I just took a couple of naps. So now 11 hours have past, still have a little pain,but they said it takes up to 2 days for it kicks in. Yippee, I just hope it takes the referred pain with it.
So..... on the sewing front, I finished another flower. I have no clue how many to go, I haven't put it back on the bed for size for awhile. I have been thinking about the finishing the quilt. I thought about just letting the quilt be finished with the hexagon shape flowers. The hubby thinks it should be squared up with white half flowers. Decisions, decisions.... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Depends - do you want it to look 'old' like 70s old? :) Then leave it hexagon, otherwise, I like the finished look of the 1/2 flowers.
So like your dad of course :-)
Good luck with the shots, it IS a funny feeling. Me, I like half flowers on the edges, it made it easier to finish!
how many lori's do you know?!
Only the best right? Work with one also. well almost loree but her middle name is ann also.
Mom -Lori
Post a Comment